Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wha? Really? Wow

I'm shocked and honored to have been nominated for a Blogger's Choice Awards in the Parenting category by one of the cool kids, Weirdo Karrie. Thanks, man!

I'm actually just as shocked and honored that anyone reads my blog at all. Like most mommy bloggers, this is primarily my way of keeping friends and family posted about what's going on with the fam without having to send weekly e-mails that say, for example, "I think I've given Thea a life-long fear of bunnies," or "Liam likes slapstick!"

7 comments:

Todd Colby said...

Good Job. That's very cool.

Kelly O said...

We interrupt this this boring, badly written blog for a fan-girl moment: TODD COLBY?!! SQUEEEEE!! I'm a HUGE fan!!!

Ahem. That is all.

Andrea said...

Right on Kel!!

Woo woo!

Kelly O said...

Thanks, man!

sher said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

nonna madonna said...

I enjoy your site greatly and check it often. It is a delightful mix of commentary on current issues (that I happen to care about also) and "fam news" which as a new Nonna I find both fun and valuable. Thank you for taking time from what has to be an incredibly busy life to write for us. And congrats on the nomination; if it pleases you, then it tickles me plumb silly as Hank Fonda's (I think it was him) buckaroo character once said.

Kelly O said...

Thank you! That really means a lot to me. *sniff*